- WORKS AND SERVICES
- DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
- HISTORICAL BACKGROUND
- KEY OBJECTIVES
- MAIN FUNCTIONS
- ACHIEVEMENTS OF SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL NATURE
- STATE PRIMARY STANDARDS
- INNOVATIVE PROJECTS
- PATENTED KNOWLEDGE
- Development and production of measuring instruments (including standard ones) in the field of acoustic measurements in solid media: ultrasonic transducers, ultrasonic displacement measures, interferometric measurement systems, installations, etc.
- Rendering of (metrological) services for the calibration and verification of acoustic measuring instruments in solid media, including acoustic emission transducers and ultrasound equipment.
- Development of regulatory and technical documentation, educational materials (documents) in the field of acoustics of solid media.
- The solution of measuring tasks (conducting research) in the field of acoustics of a solid body.
ОПИСАНИЕ ВЫПУСКАЕМЫХ ИЗДЕЛИЙ:
- Range of measured attenuation coefficients of ultrasonic waves: (0.2-2000) dB / m
- Range of measured propagation velocities of longitudinal ultrasonic waves: (2000-15000) m / s
- Frequency range of longitudinal ultrasonic oscillations: (1-100) MHz
- The range of measured propagation velocities waves: (1000-8000) m / s
- Frequency range of the shear ultrasonic waves: (0.5 - 5.0) MHz
- Error of measurement of attenuation coefficient of longitudinal ultrasonic waves
- ≤10% (1000≤α≤2000dB / m)
- ≤5% (5≤α≤1000dB / m)
- ≤10% (1≤α≤5dB / m)
- ≤20% (0.2≤α≤1dB / m)
- The error of the measurement result of the propagation velocity of the longitudinal ultrasonic waves
- ≤5m / s (α≤400dB / m)
- ≤10m / s (400≤α≤1000dB / m)
- ≤20m / s (α≤2000dB / m)
- Error of the measurement result of the propagation velocity of shear ultrasonic waves: ≤ 20 m / s
- Operating frequency range of the generator, MHz: 0.6 -10.0
- Nominal values of operating frequencies, MHz: 0.625; 1.0; 1.25; 1.8; 2.0; 2.5; 4.0; 5.0; 7.0; 10.0.
- The amplitude of the output voltage of the generator at the load; 50 Ohm in working
- frequency range, V, not less than: 6.0
- Noise amplitude between radio pulses with amplitude of 5 V, not more than: 0.016
- Radio pulse amplitude instability every 5 minutes after self-heating for 30 minutes, dB, not more than: 0.15
- Range of the time shift change of the radio pulse relative to the trigger pulse with a repetition frequency of 100 Hz, s: 0.1-1.0
- Discretization of installation with delay, mcsec: 0,01
- Initial delay of the time shift is not more than, mcsec: 0.05
- Limit of the permissible value of the error of the time shift installation, mcsec, no more than
- Range of change of the radio pulse duration, mсsec: 0.1-99.0
- in the range of 0.1-300 mcsec: 0.01
- in the range of 300-9999 mcsec: 0.01
- Discretization of change of duration, mcsec: 0.1
- Duration of the radio pulse is adjustable from 1 to 99 periods of the frequency of filling with a discretization in 1 period
- Initial value of duration, mcsec, not more than: 0.2
- Trigger pulses Working range of attenuator frequency, MHz: 0.6 - 10
- duration, mcsec: 0.1-10.0
- amplitude, V: ± (3.5 - 100.0)
- Range of signal attenuation, dB: 0 - 99.9
- Discretization of attenuation, dB: 0.1
- Initial attenuation not more than, dB: 0.5
- Limit of permissible value of attenuator error not more than, dB
- for attenuation from 0 to 2 dB inclusive: 0.1
- over 2 to 10 dB inclusive: 0.15
- over 10 to 40 dB inclusive: 0.25
- over 40 to 70 dB inclusive: 0.4
- over 70 to 90 dB inclusive: 1.2
- over 90 to 99.9 dB inclusive: 2.0
SET OF KSO-2 REFERENCE MATERIALS (GOST 21397-81)
- Nominal value of the depth of the flat-bottomed artificial reflector, mm: 2-180
- Nominal values of the diameter of the reflectors 1,2; 1.6; 2.0; 2.5; 3.2; 4.0 mm., The maximum deviation by H9
- Set average value of the propagation velocity of longitudinal ultrasonic oscillations (USO) in samples at frequency of 5 MHz is, m / s: 6380,0 ± 100,0
- Attenuation of longitudinal ultrasonic oscillations in samples at frequency of 5 MHz, dB / m: 1,2 – 2,6
- Sample height, mm: from 17,0 to 195,0
- Deviation from the flatness of the working and supporting surfaces not more than, mm: 0.02
- Deviation from parallelism of the supporting and working surfaces not more than, mm: 0.05
- Deviation from the perpendicularity of the hole axis relative to the working surface, not more than, mm: 0.5
- Displacement of the reflector center from the axis of the sample not more than, mm: 0.2
- Surface irregularity parameter of samples: Rz 20ν
- Depth of random stripes, dents, scratches, not more than, mm: 0.05
- Case mass with samples not more than, kg: 12,0
- Total service life, not more than, years: 7.0
Set of reference materials of equivalent ultrasonic thickness KUSOT-180
KUSOT-180 set is designed for verification and calibration of ultrasonic echo pulse thickness gauges.
It can be used to determine the error of the depth gauge of ultrasonic flaw detectors.
- The KUSOT-180 set is made of steel 40Х13, and consists of 14 plane-parallel measures, reproducing thickness from: 0.6 to 200 mm.
- Accuracy of reproduction of equivalent ultrasonic thickness B, (error of testing measures for the time of ultrasound propagation)
- at a frequency of 10 MHz in the ranges: 0.2 - 0.9 mm - 0.7%
- at frequency of 10 MHz in the ranges: 1.0 - 100 mm - 0.3%
- at frequency of 5 MHz in the ranges: 1.0 - 5 mm - 0.7%
- at frequency of 5 MHz in the ranges: 6.0 - 100 mm - 0.3%
The set can be completed with measures with other characteristics and other materials as agreed with the Customer.
Delivery of individual measures is possible.
Ultrasound Rod Displacement Measure MSUS-M
It is intended to measure the characteristics and parameters of piezoelectric hydrophone of acoustic emission (AE) under the conditions of a free field of a normally falling rod longitudinal wave. Works with standard measuring equipment.
- Operating frequency range, MHz: 0.01 - 0.15
- The amplitude of the displacement on the working surface in the frequency band Δf = 30 kHz, m: 10-11
- Diameter of the working platform, mm: 10
- Reproduction error of the amplitude of the working surface oscillation, %, not more than: 20
- Overall dimensions, mm: 850х60
- Weight, kg, not more: 6
Transducer-former of the acoustic field of the longitudinal wave PFAP-P2
Designed together with radio measuring equipment to determine the coefficient of electro-acoustic transformation of the calibrated, studied PP, their amplitude-frequency characteristics and other parameters of the PP in terms of the acoustic free field of a normally falling longitudinal wave and serves for calibration, verification of piezoelectric hydrophones and equipment for acoustic emission (AE).
- Nominal frequency range, MHz: 0.1 - 1.5
- Average in the frequency range electro-acoustic transformation coefficient average, m / V: ~ 10-10
- Irregularity of amplitude-frequency characteristics, dB, not more than: ± 6
- PFAP-P-2 error in terms of electro-acoustic transformation, %, not more than: 30
- Internal specific acoustic resistance of the contact surface in the nominal frequency range, kg / (m2 * s): 31 ± 5
Laser interferometric installation ULI-2
Designed for analog transformation of vibrations of solid surfaces into electrical signals and can be used to measure the characteristics of vibration and acoustic signals, as well as to calibrate and study ultrasonic displacement measures for various types of waves, ultrasonic transducers; tests of ultrasonic equipment, ultrasonic means of non-destructive testing, medical diagnostics and therapy for their compliance with safety requirements for an acceptable value of ultrasonic displacement (vibration velocity) on the contact surfaces.
- Operating frequency range, MHz: 0.01 ÷ 2.0
- Error of conversion coefficient, %: ≤15
- Acoustic input area, mm2 (approximately): 0.25
- Weight of ULI, kg, not more than: 250
- Dimensions of the PTT horizontal mounting platform without use of additional fasteners, mm: 50x50
Installation for calibrating of receiving transducers of acoustic emission.
Designed for calibration, study of the characteristics of receiving transducers of acoustic emission, acoustic-electronic paths of ultrasonic control and measuring equipment.
- Frequency range, MHz: 0.03 - 1.5
- Instrumental error, %: 20
- Overall dimensions, mm: 1000х850х900
- Weight, kg, not more than: 50
Contactless methods and means of generating and receiving ultrasonic waves in solid media were developed and reference and high-precision measuring instruments were developed on their basis.Developed: state primary standard of unit of propagation velocity of longitudinal ultrasonic waves in solid media based on the contactless laser method of generating and receiving ultrasonic waves (GET 189-2010) and the state primary standard of units of ultrasonic displacement amplitude and vibrational velocity of the surface of solid media (GET 194-2011).
State primary standard of units of the amplitude of ultrasonic displacement and the oscillatory velocity of the surface of solid media GET 194-2011.
The state primary standard of units of propagation velocities of longitudinal ultrasonic waves in solid media GET 189-2010.
"A method of stabilizing the frequency of laser radiation and a laser with a stabilized frequency." The method is applicable to dual-frequency lasers. In contrast to the known methods of stabilizing the frequency of laser radiation, the proposed method does not involve the application of additional optical devices, that significantly improves the quality of stabilization and the operating characteristics of devices implemented using this method. In this case, the relative long-term instability is expected to be about 10-11, and the relative short-term instability is expected to be about 10-14.
Copyright certificate №4688407 / 25 (064419)
"Method for non-destructive quality control of heat treatment of welded joints". (patent for invention No. 2296319. - M., 2007).
"A method for diagnosing the soil bearing capacity" (Patent for invention No. 2361208. - M., 2009)
- Panin V.I., Shulatov A.V. The method of non-destructive quality control of heat treatment of welded joints. The patent for the invention №2296319. - M., 2007.
- Zhdanova S.M., Odnopozov L.Yu., Shulatov A.V., Strelkov A.Yu. About some approaches to the diagnostics of the soil bearing capacity in a harsh climate. The introduction of modern constructions and advanced technologies in the track economy: Collection of materials of the scientific practical conference. - M .: RGOTUPS, 2008
- Zhdanova S.M., Davydov Yu.A., Odnopozov L.Yu., Shulatov A.V. A method for diagnosing the soil carrying capacity. The patent for the invention №2361208. - M., 2009
- Zhdanova S.M., Davydov Yu.A., Odnopozov L.Yu., Shulatov A.V. A method for diagnosing the soil carrying capacity of a technical system. The patent for the invention №2348930. - M., 2009
- Panin V.I., Shulatov А.V. Control of Welded Joints Heat Treatment Quality by Stray Magnetic Fields (FGUP “VNIIFTRI” Far East branch, Khabarovsk, Russia) - Abstracts. 10th European Conference on Non-Destructive Testing. Moscow. June 7-11, 2010. Part 1. 2nd edition. M.: Publishing house Spektr, 2010. – 415 p. figs
- Baksheev V.G., Panin V.I., Trotsenco V.P., Shulatov A.V. Modernized Reference Installation for Measuring and Reproduction of Amplitude of Ultrasonic Oscillations of Solid Body Surface and Electroacoustic Transformation Coefficient (FGUP “VNIIFTRI” Far East branch, Khabarovsk, Russia) - Abstracts. 10th European Conference on Non-Destructive Testing. Moscow. June 7-11, 2010. Part 1. 2nd edition. M.: Publishing house Spektr, 2010. – 415 p. figs
- Panin V.I., Shulatov A.V. Modified Calibration Block of V-2 Type (FGUP “VNIIFTRI” Far East branch, Khabarovsk, Russia) - Abstracts. 10th European Conference on Non-Destructive Testing. Moscow. June 7-11, 2010. Part 2. 2nd edition. M.: Publishing house Spektr, 2010. – 444 p. figs.
- Bazylev P.V. Kondratiev A.I. Reference device for the integrated measurement of acoustic parameters in condensed media. III Russian scientific and technical conference "Destruction, control and diagnostics of materials and constructions"
- Ekaterinburg, April, 2007.
- Kharitonov K.O. Che En Un. Principles of detection of acoustic emission pulses in the tasks of geomechanical monitoring of rock mass. Information and control systems: sb. nauchn.tr. / ed. V.V. Voronin. - Khabarovsk: Publishing House Pacific State. University, 2008 – с. 171-179
- Migunov D.S., Rasskazov I.Yu., Kulikov D.A., Kharitonov K.O. Acoustic measuring and computing complex for monitoring the rock mass. Problems of subsoil use: Proceedings of the II Russian youth scientific and practical conference (February 12-15, 2008). - Ekaterinburg: Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2008. –C. 391-398.
- Bazylev P.V., Izotov A.V., Kondratiev A.I., Lugovoy V.A., Nigay V.P., Okishev K.N. “Legal and Applied Metrology”, 2011, №5, p. 15-18.
- Development of the State primary standard of unit of propagation velocity of longitudinal ultrasonic waves in solid media.
- Bazylev P.V., Izotov A.V., Kondratiev A.I., Lugovoy V.A., Nigay V.P., Okishev K.N. "Measuring technique", 2011, №11, p. 7-10. The state primary standard of unit of propagation velocity of longitudinal ultrasonic waves in solid media.
- Lugovoy V.A., Bazylev P.V.
- “Precision methods and means for studying the parameters of acoustic signals of various types of waves in solid media”, Monograph, 2011, 180 p.
- Bazylev P.V., Lugovoy V.A. Laser receivers for acoustic measurements in a solid body. "Holography: fundamental research, innovative projects and nanotechnology." Materials of the XXVI School on coherent optics and holography, Irkutsk, September 4-9, 2007
- RD 50-407-83 Methodical instructions. The main parameters of converters inclined for ultrasonic testing of welded joints at a frequency of 1.25-5 MHz with prism angles of 30-55 °. Measurement procedure.
- MI 1786-87 GSI. The main parameters of receiving piezoelectric transducers of acoustic emission. Measurement procedure.
- MI 1865-88 GSI. State verification schedule for measuring instruments of double transducer coefficient and width of the acoustic angular response of ultrasonic immersion direct combined piezoelectric transducers in the frequency range of 0.6-5.0 MHz.
- MI 2030-89 GSI. State verification schedule for measuring instruments of the amplitude of ultrasonic displacement, the oscillatory velocity of particles of a solid body surface and electroacoustic transformation coefficients in the frequency range of 0.001-50 MHz.
- GOST 8.495 - 83 "GSI. Ultrasonic contact thickness gauges. Methods and means of verification.