Research department of metrology in mechanics, thermodynamics and construction (NIO-3)
The Research Department of Metrology in Mechanics, Thermodynamics and Construction (NIO-3) is a structural subdivision of FSUE «VNIIFTRI», which performs works on measuring in various, but interrelated areas of metrology:
- Temperature and thermophysical measurements.
- Acoustic measurements in air and vibroacoustic measurements.
- Measurements of static and dynamic (impulsive) pressures, parameters of shock-wave processes and mechanical quantities.
- Measurements of hardness.
- Construction metrology.
The main functions of the department:
- development, improvement, maintenance and application of state primary, secondary and working standards of units of quantities in accordance with the area of specialization;
- development of regulatory documents in accordance with the area of specialization;
- carrying out applied and fundamental research in order to improve accuracy, improve performance and expand the area of applicability of standards, other measuring instruments and measurement techniques in accordance with the area of specialization;
- conducting research at the request of third-party organizations in accordance with the area of specialization;
- verification of subordinate standards and working measuring instruments;
- certification of test equipment and development of appropriate certification methods in accordance with the area of specialization;
- verification, calibration, tests in order to approve the type of measuring instruments.
Key objectives of NIO-3:
- Conducting fundamental and applied research aimed at improving the system for ensuring the uniformity and increasing the reliability of measurements in the following areas of activity:
- temperature and thermophysical measurements;
- measurements of physical and mechanical characteristics of building materials and constructions;
- acoustic measurements in air environment;
- vibroacoustic measurements;
- measurement of impulsive (dynamic) and static pressures, research in the field of physics and chemistry of explosive and shock-wave processes;
- measurements of force, moment of force, physical and mechanical properties and characteristics of materials and continuous media;
- measurement of parameters of gas flows, vortex turbulent flows;
- measurements of the hardness of materials in the macro, micro and nano ranges
- Ensuring the uniformity of measurements in the fields of measurements of acoustic, temperature, thermophysical, hardness, high static pressures, impulsive pressures and in the construction industry.
Спасибо! Заказ успешно отправлен.